Heather constantly fine tunes her negotiation skills for both Tenants and Landlords. She represents multiple Tenants that appreciate her site selection expertise. Heather loves the choreography involved with finding perfect tenant mixes for her Landlords and their retail assets.
Prior to joining the commercial real estate industry Heather spent twenty years teaching elementary school in Utah. Since nearly everybody asks, primarily grades 4th and 5th.
Heather currently works for Legend Partners II in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Current Tenant Representation:
BGR “Burgers Grilled Right” ¬- The Capital Grille - Encore by Shoe Department - Jersey Mike’s Subs- Long Horn Steakhouse - Olive Garden – Versona Women’s Fashion – Spitz Mediterranean Grill
Current Landlord Representation:
The Boyer Company, Gaddis Investments, The Ritchie Group, The Thackeray Company, Trigate Capital,
Heather enjoys shopping, playing in the great outdoors, bragging about her daughter, dreaming about handbags and admiring trendy sunglasses.
Heather dislikes cilantro, long movies, when servers ask if “Diet Pepsi is ok” and when people are mean to each other.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & INVOLVEMENT
• Raised an amazing daughter Emilee 1994-Present
• ICSC Government Relations Chair 2014-2018
• ICSC Utah & Four Corners Planning Committee 2013-Present
• CREW Utah Philanthropic Board Chair 2012-2015
• Level I and II John Riordan Institute Retail Leasing
• Outstanding Science Teacher of the Year
• Disney Teacher of the Year Nominee 2 Years
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude Westminster College
• First Female President of Westminster College Student Education Association
• CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Member since 2007
• ICSC Member Since 2007